1. Personal Information
2. Please provide a brief bio describing your experience and qualifications suitable for publication in the conference program.
3. Do you plan to be a sponsor at this conference?
4. Have you presented at a FASA conference previously?
5. Please identify your topic
Diversity - reaching diverse/ELL students, successfully closing the gap of diversity
Creating a culture of student achievement - turn around schools, Florida Standards Assessment, student success plans
Engagement of students - mental health in schools, behavior management, In School Suspension
Engagement of staff - administrators as coaches, teacher evaluations, teacher hiring, teacher retention
Communications - PR, marketing your school, positive marketing on social media
Leadership skills - leading change, surviving change, learning how to become a leader, changes in laws, accessing new/different resources
Technology - new technology, technology integration
6. Please provide the title of your presentation. (It should be brief, catchy and descriptive.)
7. Please provide a 40-50 word description of your session for the program
8. What audience is your presentation most suited to? (select all that apply)
9. What best describes the presentation content (research, practice, etc)? Please describe below.
10. Please list co-presenter(s) name(s) & email here. (up to 3)
11. What are your audio visual needs? *Note: Laptops WILL NOT be provided. Please bring your own laptop for your presentation & any required cables. There will be no A/V adds on site
Handheld Microphones (for multiple presenters)
Sound on Computer (ex. video in presentation)