Business Alliance Program
FASA’s Business Alliance Program is designed to align administrators around the state with quality and innovative products and services in all realms of the education field. We offer strategic and cost effective tools to provide exposure for your company as well as serve as an agent for your targets to locate your information concisely. The Business Alliance Membership is $475 and is a great way to get involved with FASA!
- Feature your company logo on FASA’s home page with a direct link to your company website
- Opportunity to insert materials in attendee bags at the FASA Discover Conference (Summer)
- Exclusive invitations and verbal recognition at sponsored conferences
- Conference attendee registration lists (pre- and post-event, including “opt-in” email addresses)
- Receive FASA membership publications
- Recognition in program at sponsored events
- Receive discounts on conference registration for all company representatives
- Many sponsorship opportunities are available exclusively to BAM Members
For more sponsorship information, please contact David B. Higgins, CAE at (850) 224-3626.