Sponsorships can go beyond the partnership package levels. Each conference offered by FASA and the Foundation has opportunities to engage with your target audience at all budget levels. As a sponsor we want to make sure your company is receiving the best ROI we can offer.
While smaller pop-up meetings with various sections of our members can occur throughout the year, FASA holds two main conferences:
- Advocate – our legislative conference where 150 +/- members engage with their legislators regarding education in Florida. It is held in Tallahassee each year in January. Vendor tables are not normally a part of this short conference because the focus is to engage with our Florida legislators. However, sponsorship opportunities are available in a limited capacity.
- Discover – our main conference where 800-1000 attendees meet for three days for professional development, networking, golf tournament and engagement with our business partners attending as vendors. The conference is held in central Florida each year in June. We offer several sponsorship and vendor opportunities throughout the conference.
- Vendor tables for the Discover conference are limited and usually reserved for partners participating in our annual packages. However, at times one or two tables may become available in the months leading up to the conference. If so, our Business Alliance Members ($475 annually) are given the first opportunity to purchase a vendor table. For a listing of available a la carte items for the Discover conference, please click the link below:
- Chip in for Children Golf Tournament - During the Discover Conference, the FASA Foundation holds a fundraising golf tournament benefitting scholarships for student leaders (through the Florida Association of Student Councils); a grant program to benefit administrators to impact the culture and climate in their schools and districts; and hurricane/disaster relief. Click below for a listing of sponsorable packages for our golf tournament and increase your company exposure at the conference:
- Pop-up Conferences – FASA routinely hosts smaller, pop-up conferences during the year and vendor opportunities are usually available.
Contact David B. Higgins, CAE, to cusomize your plan.