Everyone has a reason why they join a professional organization. Some join to make connections, others join to boost their resumes. When you join an organization such as FASA with a reputation for excellence, you set yourself up to reap huge benefits. Membership in FASA helps professionals develop into the leaders they are meant to be.
Whether through our professional development offerings, advocacy during Legislative Days or staying more knowledgeable about current issues, you can find yourself at FASA. Click HERE to become a FASA member.
Who We Are
For more than 40 years, FASA has connected school administrators. From professional development to our legal defense program, membership in the Florida Association of School Administrators is a sure fire way to make the most out of your time is an administrator. The networking tools provided are invaluable, and the knowledge gained is immeasurable.
What We Provide
- Professional Development - large legislative conferences and regional specific topic summits on leadership, absenteeism, etc.
- Legal Defense (must be a Full-Service (Individual or Institutional) Member to utilize.
- Communications - receive daily news updates and weekly articles to keep you ahead of your colleagues.
- Advocacy - school safety, technology, cost per student station, etc.
- Supplemental Insurance - protect yourself and your family with extended health benefits at minimal cost.
Decide which membership level is right for you.
- Individual: Open to all principals, assistant principals, or school administrators employed by a district/ state/ private school system in the state of Florida.
- Institutional: School-owned membership that is completely transferable to any other individual at the school.
- Retired: Remain involved and continue to network with those in the industry as a retired school administrator.
- Publications: Love receiving the FASA Friday Facts or Daily Newstracker? Sign up for our publications membership to stay current on issues affecting schools.
- Aspiring Administrator: Are you a teacher looking to become a school administrator? Join as an aspiring administrator member to take advantage of our professional development and networking opportunities.
- Associate: Open to anyone who doesn't fit the aforementioned categories and is NOT eligible for the Business Alliance Membership.