The Florida Association of School Administrators (FASA) Foundation serves to assist and promote the advancement of public school education in Florida. Over the last ten years, the FASA Foundation has focused its attention on three areas:
- Providing grants to school leaders to impact culture and climate in their buildings;
- Supporting principals through growth of an instructional leadership team; and
- Fundraising to support schools in need (most recently raising $10,000 following Hurricane Ian - 2022).
You Can Help
You can help the Foundation support the administrators, teachers and students of Florida's public schools by donating today. There are a few ways to help:
- Donate anytime to the Foundation ONLINE HERE or by sending a check to the FASA Foundation (206B S. Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32301)
- Have a percentage of your purchases on Amazon donated to the FASA Foundation. CLICK HERE to confirm the FASA Foundation as the charity of your choice. Then shop as you normally would.
- Shop or sell and support Florida Association of School Administrators on eBay. Add us as your Favorite charity on eBay to see us as your preferred charity in eBay checkout. You will also be able to easily donate a portion of your proceeds to us when you sell on eBay AND get some of your seller fees waived and receive the tax credits.
- Every purchase you make at any one of Giving Assistant’s 3,000+ popular online retailers can be transformed into a meaningful donation to Florida Association of School Administrators Foundation Inc. Giving Assistant shoppers earn an average of $700 cash back on their purchases every year. Then, they donate a portion of their earnings to organizations they value. Sign up today to unlock great deals like exclusive Office Depot coupons, as well as free donation opportunities at retailers like Aliexpress, Sears, and ULTA!
Past work by the FASA Foundation
A.V.E. for Success is a collection of digital resources for teachers, parents and students that are Aligned to the Florida Standards, Vetted by teachers, and Embraced by students.
The FASA Foundation partnered with the University of Washington Center for Educational Leadership (CEL), the Florida Department of Education, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to see if supporting school-based instructional leadership teams would help principals focus on instruction and support teacher growth. CLICK HERE for more about this initiative.